RCTC recognizes that 91 Project construction activity has an impact upon the community. A project of this size, complexity and duration affects motorists, residents and businesses. RCTC has a comprehensive Business Support Program that is in place during construction and is committed to assisting Corona businesses. RCTC has implemented several initiatives to help Corona businesses as part of its Business Support Program.
Shop 91. Shop Local
- This is an incentive campaign that encourages patronage of businesses within the 91 Project area, including promotion on the project's Facebook and Twitter pages. Businesses can advertise special discounts to shoppers. If interested in registering for this campaign, please call the helpline at 877-770-9191 for more information. For shoppers, participating is easy!
- Browse the coupons below and select a deal!
- Print your coupon or show it on your phone at the time of purchase.
- Shop, save and enjoy!
Quarterly Business Meetings
- RCTC hosts meetings to provide a forum for business operators to learn about upcoming construction activities and ask questions of project team members. Business operators have the opportunity to meet with the 91 Project team and to interact with other businesses during these quarterly meetings.
Business Spotlights - RCTC features two businesses in the monthly "Up to Speed" newsletter and social media.
91 Receipt Rewards - This campaign encourages 91 Project team members to shop in Corona, thereby contributing to the local economy. Team members submit receipts from businesses they visit for lunch, gasoline, groceries and other goods and services. Each month, a drawing is held, and a lucky team member receives a $40 gift card to use at a Corona business.
- A signage plan has been implemented with input from businesses and the City of Corona to help customers and employees navigate through construction areas. The following maps show general locations of where "Businesses Open during Construction" signs have been placed:
For additional information about the Public Outreach Program, please use the
page or call the project helpline, 877-770-9191.
Shop 91. Shop Local Coupons